Alle 18.15 Wednesday 31/05/2000 +0100, Stephen Turner ha mandato a Marco
questo messaggio:

>I've just released version 4.11 which fixes this (among other things).

Few! The Italian manual I'm writing (fighting with CSS while checking it
with Lynx...) is still compatible!

I take a look to analog site log: I think your log shows more domains that
http://www.un.org one!
However it will be interesting to see a log limited just to downloadable
files (gz, zip, hqx).
Just curious, Stephen: I see there was 1,757 visitors on Analog site using
WebTV: what are they looking for?

Bye!

Marco Bernardini