On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Tim Stoop wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for a solution to my problem. I have a lot of servlets on my
> webserver which are all either in "/servlet/", "/servlets/" or
> "/admin-servlets/". As you may know, servlets do not have an extension. So
> in the File Type Report, I get every single servlet as a seperate file. I
> want to group them according to the directory. Can someone give me a clue on
> how to do that??

The File Type Report is really an Extension Report with a more friendly
name. But why not look in the Directory Report?

If you really don't want to use the Directory Report you can kludge it by
adding an extension using FILEALIAS, but that's ugly.

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England