What is the threshold for Analog to generate daily summary statistics? I'm
generating statistics for a small period of time, under an hour, and
sometimes the reports contain average successful requests, and other times
it doesn't.

If you go to http://www.Arizona.EDU/usage/sl/loadtest/ you'll see 7
reports. Tests 1, 5, and 7 don't offer a daily average, only the raw
numbers. All the other tests do. The 3 that don't cover the shortest
periods of time, so I'm wondering if there is a time threshold that's not
being crossed. What is that, and is it configurable? There's nothing
obvious (to me :)) in the documentation or in SETTINGS ON.

All reports were generated with nearly identical options, except differing
TO and FROM times.

This is Analog 4.1 on Linux.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Brett