Hi there,

I cant seem to get my HOSTEXCLUDE lines to work.

Im using analog 4.0 on freebsd 3.4.

Ive added and removed other things, and they work fine, but HOSTEXCLUDE
lines just dont seem to make any difference...

I searched the documentation, mail archive, bugs and faqs for this, but
cant see anything Im doing wrong.

Here is an example of the syntax Im using
HOST ON
HOSTEXCLUDE deepgreensea.demon.co.uk

My logfile records the hosts that have visited by name and not ip, so
it cant be that....

Please can someone advise?

Apologies if this was posted before and I missed it.
Cheers,
--
Flash Wilson.

This is my spam, bulk mail and fwds address. If you need a personal reply, you
will still get one, but it may take more time than other addresses I use.