I read steps 1-6 of the faq file.

I am getting a bunch of log file errors.

Mostly default settings, and it seems to be reading the log file, since
it does give something.

Also, no referrer or browser reports come through.

Does this need to get configured in Analog or Apache?
What files and lines contain this?

Also, do I need to run separate error log file?

setup:
IBM compatible PC server
Slackware Linux
Apache (current version)
Analog 4.11
dnstran 1.3.1

Also using Webmin. Anyone use Analog with this?
Also, how do I make Analog and DNStran work automatically overnight?

Once I get Analog the way I like it, I will tackle the report magic
program.