[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear JWadsack -
>
>     Thanks for the assist.
>
>     You indicate that I seem to have configured correctly and can get a
> "Computer Readable Output Format"
>
>     What do I need to do now to actually see my statistics?  Do I need to
> install Report Magic to do so?

If you want to use Report Magic, then, Yes, you need to install it. However,
as described in the Report Magic documentation, it is better to get your
statistics working first in Analog. In order to see the results in Analog,
just remove (or comment out) the OUTPUT COMPUTER line and changed the OUTFILE
line to something like

    OUTFILE report.html

HTH,

Jeremy Wadsack