on  Fri, 24 Nov 2000 Stephen Turner wrote:

> The common ones are already in the analog.cfg that comes with analog. There
> is also a much more comprehensive list on the Helper Applications page.

Stephen,

Thanks.

Will use those from the Helper Applications page

John Stokes
Mary's Gardens

PS - I can find none in the analog.cfg that comes with analog 4.11
Ÿ.1 for Macintosh; in fact no SEARCHENGINE configuration command
either. Just re-downloaded to check. What are those on the Windows
version analog,cfg?