"Mike Mohr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 2000/11/28 03:02:13 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Kelvin Chan/CWB/HKMC/SONYHK)
Subject:  Re: [analog-help] Can you help me to stop receiving the
      subcribers' email ???

You missed something in the message.  What Kelvin needs to do is
contact his local support people and have a filter added to the email
forwarding.  I suspect the original subscriber is on holiday and is
having his/her mail forwarded during the break.

Michael Mohr
UNIX Systems Administrator
Auckland University of Technology
Private Bag 92006
Auckland, NZ
Tel: (649) 917-9999, ext 8133
Fax: (649) 917-9901

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> Can you help me to stop receiving the subscribers' email ????

Unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of every message.