Hi,
this is Missa ver. 0.1 it's just a Method for Incremental and Scheduled
Statistics for Analog

I've created it on my work just to automate the process of make each
month statistics for all my customers virtual hosts and for my company
virtual hosts....

I just have a cron task to be run the last day of month and then Report
Magic graphics bars endings are just nice ;-)

please check it at:
http://www.teixi.net/missa/

this is a work in progress and some checks still need to be done, I
would appreciate comments.
bests,
jaume