Geoff Soper wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    Jeremy Wadsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Geoff Soper wrote:
>
>>> and I've tried putting the line below in the analog.cfg without success
>>>
>>> FILEEXCLUDE /cgi-bin/email/*
>>
>> That should work unless you are reincluding it with a later settting. Try
>
>>    analog -settings
>
>> or SETTING ON to see what Analog thinks the file exclusions are.
>

> Apologies, my mistake. I was seeing the file in the referrer report. The
> lin had worked and it didn't feature in the request report. Should it be
> in the referrer report though as it only ever calls or link to itself?

If it's not in the request reports but is in the referrer report then it
must have referred to some other page at some point. You could run a
report limiting to that referrer (REFINCLUDE /cgi-bin/email/*) and see
what request show up.

> Also, what files are included in the monthly page reports, just HTML?

The default PAGEINCLUDE is */,*.htm,*.html,*.asp

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group