Hi There

I am trying to use jdresolve.pl helper application with analog, but I am a
bit confused about when I should be running it and on what.  Am I right in
thinking that jdresolve should be run on the actual webserver log files
which analog then processes, or should jdresolve be run on the dnsfile
produced by analog after it has attempted to do it's own dns lookups?

Thanks in advance for any help
Peter

Peter Johnson
Unified Solutions Ltd
Web:     http://www.unified.co.uk
Tel:     01753 775050
Fax:     01753 775020
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The information in this internet eMail is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of
information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Unified Solutions Ltd or any of
its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please
contact Unified Solutions Ltd, +44 (0) 1753 775050