On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Chuck Pierce wrote:

> What I am trying to do is have the request report not include any
> images, but since I can't do that without loosing any other data

Yes you can.
  REQINCLUDE pages
will tell it only to include pages.

> I was under the impression that the filealias tag would do what I
> wanted.  The only problem is I put it in and it only works for the
> images in the root directory.  I am still seeing images in the
> directories under the root directory (eg, /dir/image.gif).

Well, I tested it, and this wasn't what I saw. It worked for subdirectories
too. Can you give us the URL for an output page?

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England