Hello,

I'm using analog 4.13 on a SuSE Linux 7.0 system.
I'm starting analog out of a perl script wich provides all parameters.
e.g.:
----
$command = "analog ....";
$retcode = system($command);
print $retcode;       # print return code on screen
----
If analog ends successfully the return code is 0. If analog can't find the
dns.txt or the logfile a warning is printed on screen, but the return code
remains 0. Is there a way to get different return codes for each case (e.g.
no logfile, no dns.txt, etc.)?

Hope, my bad english makes sense for you all!

Yours

Christian Teufel