[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am having problems with the request report section of the stats
> software. currently it is only showing the html file that have been
> downloaded.  I require to know named .exe files that are being
> downloaded as well. Can some tell me how this can be configured so that
> named  .exe files percentages and amounts  for each exe file can be
> seen.

This probably means you have

        REQINCLUDE pages

in your configuration files. You can either remove this or override it
with this command:

        REQINCLUDE *

If that doesn't show the .exe files, then the floors are probably too
high. You can see all the requests with this command:

        REQFLOOR 1r

For details on these commands see docs/include.html and
docs/othreps.html#FLOOR, respectively.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group