Ok, here's my setup (so you can get a better idea on WHY this is a
problem).

I have a web site with a bunch of sub directories.  I am doing separate
web stats for each directory.  I have one default analog.cfg file, and I
have separate config files for each of the sub directories.  Each time
my web logs are rotated, I run the stats (sending it the specific
commands and generate cache files for each sub directory.  Then once a
week, I run stats (using the cache files as the data) to generate the
final report.  The reports look great accept the directory report only
shows one directory (the sub directory) and not the directories two
levels deep.  What I need to be able to do is make the sub directory be
two levels deep.

Does anyone know if I can do this?  Please look at my config(s) below
and tell me if I'm going about this the wrong way, or if there's
something else I need to do.

thanks - Chuck

---
Here's what I have tried thus far:
# this is how I call analog (using the cache files as the data)
analog +g/path/to/subdir.cfg +C"CACHEFILE /path/to/subdir.cache/*"
+C"LOGFILE none" +C"OUTFILE /path/to/subdir.dat"

# this is an example of my dir's config
HOSTNAME www.mycompany.com
HOSTURL http://www.mycompany.com/subdir/
FILEINCLUDE /subdir/*
SUBDIR /subdir/
BASEURL http://www.mycompany.com

# here is my "global" analog.cfg

OUTPUT COMPUTER
DIRSUFFIX index.html
DNSFILE /usr/local/analog/dnscache
DNS READ
UNCOMPRESS *.gz,*.Z "gzip -cd"
HOSTALIAS 10.* internal_ip
HOSTALIAS 192.168.* internal_ip
HOSTALIAS REGEXPI:.mydomain.com$ mydomain.com
FILEALIAS REGEXPI:gif$ "All gif Images"
FILEALIAS REGEXPI:jpg$ "All jpeg Images"
FILEALIAS REGEXPI:jspg$ "All jpeg Images"
BROWOUTPUTALIAS Mozilla Netscape
BROWOUTPUTALIAS "Mozilla (compatible)" "Netscape (compatible)"
BROWOUTPUTALIAS IWENG AOL
304ISSUCCESS ON
GENERAL ON
MONTHLY ON
DAILY ON
FULLDAILY ON
WEEKLY ON
HOURLY ON
FULLHOURLY ON
QUARTER ON
FIVE ON
DOMAIN ON
ORGANISATION ON
DIRECTORY ON
FILETYPE ON
REQUEST ON
REDIR ON
FAILURE ON
SIZE ON
PROCTIME ON
HOST ON
REFERRER ON
REFSITE ON
REDIRREF ON
FAILREF ON
VHOST ON

VHOST ON
USER OFF
FAILUSER OFF
SEARCHQUERY ON
SEARCHWORD ON
BROWSER ON
FULLBROWSER ON
OSREP ON
STATUS ON

# The columns in each report: see docs/timereps.html and
docs/othreps.html
TIMECOLS RrP
MONTHCOLS RrP
DAYCOLS RrP
FULLDAYCOLS RrP
WEEKCOLS RrP
HOURCOLS RrP
FULLHOURCOLS RrP
QUARTERCOLS RrP
FIVECOLS RrP
DOMCOLS RrPb
ORGCOLS RrPb
HOSTCOLS Rrb
DIRCOLS RrPb
TYPECOLS Rrb
REQCOLS RrbD
REDIRCOLS Rr
FAILCOLS Rr
REFCOLS Rr
REFSITECOLS Rr
REDIRREFCOLS Rr
FAILREFCOLS Rr
BROWCOLS RrP
FULLBROWCOLS RrP
OSCOLS NRrP
SIZECOLS Rrb
PROCTIMECOLS Rr
VHOSTCOLS Rrb
USERCOLS Rrb
FAILUSERCOLS Rr
SEARCHQUERYCOLS Rr
SEARCHWORDCOLS Rr
STATUSCOLS Rr

# How the gRaphs are plotted: see docs/timereps.html
ALLGRAPH R
MONTHGRAPH R
DAYGRAPH R
FULLDAYGRAPH R
HOURGRAPH R
FULLHOURGRAPH R
WEEKGRAPH R
QUARTERGRAPH R
FIVEGRAPH R

# Whether the time reports run forwards or backwards: see
docs/timereps.html
ALLBACK OFF
MONTHBACK OFF
FULLDAYBACK OFF
FULLHOURBACK OFF
WEEKBACK OFF
QUARTERBACK OFF
FIVEBACK OFF

# The number of rows to display in each time report: see
docs/timereps.html
MONTHROWS 12
WEEKROWS 52
FULLDAYROWS 31
FULLHOURROWS 72
QUARTERROWS 96
FIVEROWS 288

# The floors for each report: see docs/othreps.html and
docs/hierreps.html
REQFLOOR .08%r
REQARGSFLOOR 10r
REDIRFLOOR -30r
REDIRARGSFLOOR 10r
FAILFLOOR -30r
FAILARGSFLOOR 10r
DOMFLOOR 0r
SUBDOMFLOOR 0.1%r
ORGFLOOR -20r
SUBORGFLOOR 0.5%r
DIRFLOOR 0.01%r
SUBDIRFLOOR 0.01%r
TYPEFLOOR 0.1%r
SUBTYPEFLOOR 0.1%r
HOSTFLOOR .01%r
REFFLOOR .5%r
REFARGSFLOOR 10r
REFSITEFLOOR -30r
REFDIRFLOOR 50r
REDIRREFFLOOR -30r
REDIRREFARGSFLOOR 10r
FAILREFFLOOR -30r
FAILREFARGSFLOOR 10r
BROWFLOOR -20r
FULLBROWFLOOR -40r
OSFLOOR 1r
SUBOSFLOOR 1r
VHOSTFLOOR -20r
USERFLOOR -100r
FAILUSERFLOOR -20r
SEARCHQUERYFLOOR -20r
SEARCHWORDFLOOR -20r
STATUSFLOOR 0r

# How each report is sorted: see docs/othreps.html and
docs/hierreps.html
REQSORTBY REQUESTS
REDIRSORTBY REQUESTS
FAILSORTBY REQUESTS
DOMSORTBY REQUESTS
ORGSORTBY REQUESTS
DIRSORTBY REQUESTS
TYPESORTBY REQUESTS
HOSTSORTBY REQUESTS
REFSORTBY REQUESTS
REFSITESORTBY REQUESTS
REDIRREFSORTBY REQUESTS
FAILREFSORTBY REQUESTS
BROWSORTBY REQUESTS
FULLBROWSORTBY REQUESTS
OSSORTBY REQUESTS
VHOSTSORTBY REQUESTS
USERSORTBY REQUESTS
FAILUSERSORTBY REQUESTS
SEARCHQUERYSORTBY REQUESTS
SEARCHWORDSORTBY REQUESTS
STATUSSORTBY REQUESTS

# Cosmetic commands: mostly in docs/output.html
LANGUAGE ENGLISH
HEADERFILE none
FOOTERFILE none
REPORTORDER xmWDdHh45oZSuJkKfsNnBbpvcPztiEIr
GOTOS ON
RUNTIME ON
WEEKBEGINSON SUNDAY
LASTSEVEN ON
MARKCHAR +
SEPCHAR ,
REPSEPCHAR none
DECPOINT .
COMPSEP "       "
RAWBYTES OFF
NOROBOTS ON
SEARCHCHARCONVERT ON
BARSTYLE b
HTMLPAGEWIDTH 65
ASCIIPAGEWIDTH 76
MINGRAPHWIDTH 15
SUBTYPE *.gz,*.Z

# A list of search engines
SEARCHENGINE http://*altavista.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*yahoo.*/* p
SEARCHENGINE http://*google.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*lycos.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*aol.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*excite.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*go2net.*/* general
SEARCHENGINE http://*metacrawler.*/* general
SEARCHENGINE http://*msn.*/* MT
SEARCHENGINE http://*hotbot.com/* MT
SEARCHENGINE http://*netscape.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*looksmart.*/* key
SEARCHENGINE http://*infoseek.*/* qt
SEARCHENGINE http://*webcrawler.*/* search,searchText
SEARCHENGINE http://*goto.*/* Keywords
SEARCHENGINE http://*snap.*/* keyword
SEARCHENGINE http://*dogpile.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*askjeeves.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*ask.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*aj.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*directhit.*/* qry
SEARCHENGINE http://*alltheweb.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*northernlight.*/* qr
SEARCHENGINE http://*nlsearch.*/* qr
SEARCHENGINE http://*dmoz.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*newhoo.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*netfind.*/* query,search,s
SEARCHENGINE http://*/netfind* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*/pursuit query

# Use one of these if you are short of memory: see docs/lowmem.html
FILELOWMEM 0
HOSTLOWMEM 0
BROWLOWMEM 0
REFLOWMEM 0