I have many lines with Status Code 000 in the squid logs.
What do you think about to include a possibility to use 000 and 600 in the
status code?
(You can see at www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-6.html).

Thanks in advance,

Dimas Toledo da Silva
Banco do Brasil S.A.
Analista de Informática
Portal Banco do Brasil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nota:
     Minhas opiniões e afirmativas não expressam necessariamente
     as da empresa a que estou vinculado

                    Stephen Turner

                    <S.R.E.Turner@statslab.        Para:   analog-help
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    cam.ac.uk>                     cc:

                    Enviado Por:                   Assunto:     Re: [analog-help] Re:
Analog with Squid
                    owner-analog-help@lists

                    .isite.net

                    14/05/2001 11:31

                    Responder a analog-help

On Wed, 2 May 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm working with Analog 4.90beta2 (Linux machine ) and want to parse
SQUID

http://ad.musicmatch.com/hserver/acc_random=987945693929/AAMSZ=468X60/SITE=MM/AREA=RADIO.HOME/OEM=wwwp

> - NONE/- -
> 987044919.854    192 172.21.19.89 TCP_MISS/200 560 GET
> http://iz.techmatvb.com/P
> qmjuoq? usr55639 DIRECT/iz.techmatvb.com text/html
> ----------
> In this example (two lines), UDP_MISS is the squid  result codes, 000 is
> the http status codes, and 123 is the number of bytes.
> For this, I tried to set LOGFORMAT in the config file to:
>
> LOGFORMAT (%U.%j%w%j %s %j/%c %b %j %r %u %f/%j)
>
> With this I have no success and the error message point me to 000 and 200
> ( the %c).
>
> I'm using another format to process the logs, but without Status Code
> Report:
>
> LOGFORMAT (%U.%j%w%j %s %j %b %j %r %u %f/%j)
>
> Can anyone help me?

000 isn't a valid HTTP status code, so analog correctly rejects those
lines.

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England