On Wed, 16 May 2001, info wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like to know which people visit my site and from which country. So I have
> done as below
>
> quote
> The domains file tells analog which country is represented by each domain.
> You can tell analog where to find your domains file with a command like
>
> DOMAINSFILE mydomains.tab
> unquote
>
> There was no domains file with the program (version 5.0) so I looked on the
> site  http://www.analog.cx/ukdom.tab. to download. I saw no download
> possibility. The only thing I could do was to save the page (html) and after
> that rename the file.
>
> But if I tel analog that the filename for the domains is mydomains.tab it
> did not work :-(

First, the domains file certainly does come with the program, and should be
found automatically. At the least, it should be somewhere on your computer.

If you can be more specific about "did not work" we might be able to help
you with the second part.

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England