Hello,

I am a little confused about the exclude staements, particularly
REFREPEXCLUDE and REQEXCLUDE.

The html report for my server is upwards of 3MB, 75% of the report is
listings of referrers and requests from my own sites. In the docs it says to
list the sites you want to exclude with the above statements, but to put an
'*' at the end to keep the site in the report but not to list all the
requests.

Maybe, I have misunderstood the docs but what I expected was to list one
line for the excluded host with a total number of requests from that host
instead of the full list. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael Martin