But could I put in the query string %q field, any subfields that contain
data, not a file?
Could I specify my own separator for the subfields?
For example, I have :
    Origen=CONSOLA\172.19.17.177#Destino=142#Mensaje=RESPUESTA  #idMsg=0
                Field1                                Field2           Field3

Could I put  Destino=142,143,156 in field2?