Hi,

Can Analog5.01 show the listing of unresolved numerical addresses?.

On the other hand, I want to used analog4.16 because the reports can be generated in spanish, but I canīt compile the sources.I simply do a "make" in the directory /usr/local/analog4.16  and everything seems ok, but when I try to run analog I get the following errors, using the default settings of analog4.16:

root@intra133 analog-4.16]# ./analog
./analog: analog version 4.16/Unix
./analog: Warning F: Failed to open configuration file
  /usr/local/analog/analog-4.16/analog.cfg: ignoring it
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
./analog: Warning F: Failed to open language file
  /usr/local/analog/analog-4.16/lang/uk.lng: ignoring it
./analog: Fatal error: Can't read language file
  /usr/local/analog/analog-4.16/lang/uk.lng: exiting

Many thanks.

Best Regards.
Nuria