Darryl Koster (Cshop.net) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> I have been trying to install analog all evening at the request of a client.

> I have Active State Perl, and have just installed CGI.pm on the system after
> my anlgform.pl script kept failing. Once I installed this module I received
> another error.

> ****************************
> Can't locate constant.pm in @INC at C:\Website\Perl5\lib/CGI.pm line 30.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Website\Perl5\lib/CGI.pm line 30.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> E:\Inetpub\Sites\Commun~1\dining~1\cgi-shl\anglform.pl line 34.
> ****************************

> I have basically looked everywhere for this module. Could someone get back
> to me and let me know what I need to do, or download.

constant.pm is one of the basic modules that ships with all versions
of Perl. Most likely your ActivePerl is not setup right and it can't
find any modules in it's library at all. Try running 'perl -V' and see
what it says @INC resolves to. You might need to re-install
ActivePerl.

--

Jeremy Wadsack