If you're willing, I will try it out through the end of the year.
If all goes well, I will probably extend for a year at a time.

-- Duke Hillard

Stephen Turner wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Duke Hillard wrote:
>
> > Is time zone important?  I notice that there is a lot of European
> > traffic on the list.  Though I check mail throughout the day, I am
> > 6 to 9 hours behind Europe due to my location in the US.  Thus,
> > a person seeking subscription approval at 8 a.m. in France isn't
> > likely to see action until 3 p.m. in France.  Of course, if there is
> > also a lot of American traffic, this might not be an issue.
> >

> No, I don't think timezone is that important. There are always going to be
> some people who experience a several hour delay. As it is, I get a lot of US
> traffic just after I leave work, which doesn't get dealt with for maybe 15
> hours.
>
> --
> Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
>   Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England
> "This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01
begin:vcard
n:Hillard;Duke
tel;work:337-482-5763
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.louisiana.edu/
org:University of Louisiana at Lafayette;University Computing Support Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 42770;Lafayette;LA;70504-2770;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:University Webmaster & Computing Resources Coordinator
fn:Duke Hillard
end:vcard