On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Weddington, Dimitrius R wrote:

> Hmmm. I've just tried analog-4.90beta3 and it worked but 5.02 did not.
>
> Any ideas?

Nothing has changed in the DNS lookups (in fact, in the whole of the file
alias.c which is where it happens) between 4.90beta3 and 5.02. Have you
tried deleting your dnscache and running it again with 5.02 (or 5.03)?

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England