On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Webmaster wrote:

> ok I have loaded and run Qdns.exe.
> It then resolved most of the IP addresses that are in dnscache.txt. :)
> I have the following lines in my analog.cfg file
> DNSFILE \www\analog\dnscache.txt
> DNS READ
>
> When I use the form I get the following for Domain Report
>
> Listing domains, sorted by the number of requests.
>
>   reqs: %bytes: domain
> ------: ------: ------
> 133076:   100%: [unresolved numerical addresses]
>

> What am I missing?

It's possible that the lookups expired, if DNSGOODHOURS was set too small.

Other possibilities: were the IP addresses successfully resolved in
dnscache.txt? Were there any warning messages when you ran analog?

If none of those helps, check the output with SETTINGS ON to verify that it
thinks it's doing what you think it's doing.

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England