I'm having difficulty installing Report magic on my macosx / darwin
box.  I've tried 3 different approaches:

The autoconf Install.PL fails.  I've tried installing the pre-requisites
like this:

1) straight configure, make, make install ala most unix packages.
dependencies fail (GD wont install) Install.PL fails.

2) fink based install.  thought i was going to succeed here.  installed
all dependent libs except, again, GD barfs.

3) the apparently so-simple-i-can't-figure-it-out approach by Jim Powell
from http://www.reportmagic.org/docs/inst_osx.html  here, i had trouble
following his manual perl module installation. or either some details
were left out.

So, has anyone successfully installed and used ReportMagic with analog
on osx 10.0.0.4?

TIA,

George