hi everyone,

sorry to trouble everyone, on what surely is a simple matter, but i can't
see anyway round it.  i am using analog 5.03 on windows nt.  i am having
trouble setting analog up.  i am in the process of editing analog.cfg file
using notepad.  since so far whenever i run the programme i get a report
with 0 hits.  i think i need to edit LOGFILE, since i reckon the problem is
that analog deosn't recognise my logfiles, or where they are.  i have tried
putting in c:\wwwlogfiles\, wwwlogfiles\, new.log, old*.log, and nc010819,
nc010820 etc but whatever i type in analog doesn't recognise my files.  the
DOS command gives warning F "failed to open log file ...... ignoring it".
It gives this warning no matter what i type in the cfg.

My logfiles are stored in c:\wwwlogfiles\.  They are the standard W3SVC1
files. well i think this is the standard.

what am i doing wrong?
can anyone help?

thanks for any suggestions rebecca