I am puzzled by some results. I run two identical reports (Analog
4.16/MAc) except for one of them I add

HOSTEXCLUDE *.our.domain.de

to exclude our local users. At least that is my intention. For the
domain report, the number of pages and requests reported for the .de
domain changes significantly as expected. What I find curious is that
they change also for many other domains, like .com, .edu., unresolved
numerical addresses, domain not given. For example, # of pages
reported are

37284 for com without HOSTEXCLUDE and
39906 for com with HOSTEXCLUDE.

45244 for [unresolved numerical addresses] without HOSTEXCLUDE and
39226 with HOSTEXCLUDE.

8482 for edu without HOSTEXCLUDE and
8604 with HOSTEXCLUDE.

DNS info is read from cache each time but it seems that more
addresses are resolved when HOSTEXCLUDE is included in the cfg file.

What's going on?

Robert