<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where about cross-reference reports, like what pages a user is
> looking for, what are the n most frequently pages per user,

Analog can do all of these. But remember, it's one report per run. If you
want to see what pages User X accessed, you add USERINCLUDE X to your
configuration.

Realistically, any such report on more than a handful of users would be a
total waste - who's going to look at the 3,000th user in a list of 20,000?

> and, for squid logs,

Use calamari, that's what it's for.

> what our bigests Internet users are looking for
> at Internet, or which employees are looking at the bigest viewing
> sites?

And what sort of reports does WebTrends give you for your squid logs?
Analog can answer these questions, but it requires two passes. The first
pass will identify your bigest users, the second pass will identify which
sites these users are accessing. Adding a database won't help, even for
the tiny minority of users who want to do this kind of report.

Complaining that Analog doesn't analyse your Squid logs is like
complaining that you can't eat soup with a fork.

Aengus