(escuse, my English isn´t good)

Look :
For squid logs, If we are using logs files of the days 1 to 4 to make a
analog cache file, we got the warning message and, opening the cache file,
we see the two last lines like this:
     P               600000  473372  124746  16630592
2178759370
            P               600001  695679   207650  16630592
12775855390

If we are using another logs, like days 5 to 10, without input cache file,
then we got the same error.
And, if we are processing intranet logs files (IIS), we got the same
warning, but this two lines aren´t the last.
`P 600000/1` are constant, whatever the input logs are.

Dimas Toledo da Silva
Banco do Brasil S.A.
Analista de Informática
Portal Banco do Brasil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nota:
     Minhas opiniões e afirmativas não expressam necessariamente
     as da empresa a que estou vinculado

                    "Jeremy Wadsack"

                    <jwadsack@wadsack-allen        Para:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    .com>                          cc:

                    Enviado Por:                   Assunto:     Re: [analog-help] Run
out of memory
                    owner-analog-help@lists        with 800x6 MB of log file

                    .isite.net

                    09/21/01 12:30 PM

                    Responder a analog-help

Well, if it's intranet then the host count should be low, so that
wouldn't help as much.

The "P 600000" is an error in one of your cachefiles. You might need
to regenerate the files (or remove the line, but you'll still be
missing that data).

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group