----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Help: Web Server Statistics

> On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Vigdor Schreibman wrote:
> > >
> > > 1) See if analog produced any helpful messages when it ran. You can do
> > this
> > > by running analog from the command line. Alternatively use the ERRFILE
> > > command to redirect the errors to a file.
> >
> >     I am using the DOS command prompt, but this does not
> >     recognize either "analog" or 'ERRFILE"
> >     What is the specific command that should be used?
> >

> analog will work if you cd to the right directory first. Or use the full
> pathname like
>   C:\program files\analog 5.1\analog
> or whatever.

    I have tried entering the full pathname found for analog 5.1 but
    the command is not accepted at the Windows command prompt.

    At Windows command prompt I typed:
    "Edit analog.cfg" (as sugested in Analog 5.1: Starting to use analog
under Windows).  This brought up a new window with a deep blue screen
"Command Prompt - Edit analog.cfg".  However, I am unable to execute any
commands in this window.  Along the top of the window there are a set of a
tabs for "File" "Edit" "Search" "View" "Options" "Help" but none of these
respond to a click by my cursor.  There is another tab at the bottom left
"F1=Help.  This works OK but only provides cursor movement commands.

    Does this provide any clues about the analog program (or the failure of
my OS) and how to fix them?

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/