On a website I'm working on, I have been requested to provide
information such as what the Analog User Report produces, but the problem
is the User Report keeps getting turned off during execution because the
data it requires is not present in the log files.  But, the log files I am
using to generate the reports do indeed have a cookie written to
them.  (The cookie is used to identify unique users to its best ability)

   The problem I guess is Analog is not recognizing the cookie and I was
wondering what I can do to get it to do this and generate the User
Report.  My log files are created by Microsoft IIS.

   And here is a sample line from one of the log files:

#Fields: date time c-ip cs-username s-ip s-port cs-method cs-uri-stem
cs-uri-query sc-status cs-version cs(User-Agent) cs(Cookie) cs(Referer)

2001-11-28 00:00:00 207.157.23.46 - 207.42.85.66 80 GET
/images/fundingfactory/pefundingfactory.gif - 200 HTTP/1.1
Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.5;+Windows+NT+4.0)
ASPSESSIONIDGGQGQXJQ=CAMFELMBNACIGNPAELAOJJIB
http://pe.central.vt.edu/lessonideas/pelessonplans.html

   Thanks in advance!

Jami Ryan
Web Developer