I'm sorry corrupt line errors...

Here is a sample from the log files with a field name translation from the
ISA log book.

c-ip (Client IP Address) 10.X.X.X
cs-username (Client user account name) anonymous
c-agent (Client Agent) Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Win
9x 4.90)
date 2002-01-12
time 00:00:00
s-computername (Computer Name) FIREWALL02
cs-referred (referring Server Name) -
r-host (Destination host name) www.streamingfaith.com
r-ip (Destination IP) 10.X.X.X
r-port (Destination port) 80
time-taken (Processing time) -
cs-bytes (Number of bytes sent)
sc-bytes (Number of bytes received) 733
cs-protocol (protocol name) http
s-operation Operation) GET
cs-uri (Object name) http://10.X.X.X/images/radiotab.gif
s-object-source (Object source) Inet
sc-status (Result code) 304

I have set up the string based as you have on the variables being just as
you are showing them. Why I keep getting the corrupt lines is beyond me. Is
there any way to diagnose the string one variable at a time?

Thank you,
Rodney