I've configured analog to run on my Win2K server, and am getting correct
results when running from a command line, or via a script.

I installed the form html and perl file and configured it, along with IIS.

Now when I submit the form, the browser waits, and on the machine
running analog, it starts running, but never uses any CPU (via the task manager),
and I never get anything back at the browser end.  If I run anlgform.pl from the command line,
all kinds of HTML is returned.

I turned on the DEBUG F and the error file, and I all I get is
Closing configuration file: e:\analog\analog_5.1\site_daily.cfg
When I added the "qv=1", I got this back:

CONFIGFILE e:\analog\analog_5.1\site_daily.cfg
CGI ON
DNS NONE
WARNINGS FL
IMAGEDIR /images/
GENERAL ON
MONTHLY ON
WEEKLY OFF
DAILYSUM ON
DAILYREP OFF
HOURLYSUM ON
DOMAIN ON
ORGANISATION ON
DIRECTORY ON
FILETYPE OFF
REQUEST ON
SIZE OFF
REFERRER OFF
SEARCHQUERY OFF
SEARCHWORD OFF
BROWSERSUM OFF
OSREP OFF
STATUS OFF
LOGFILE e:\analog\logs\02\02\13.access.www8.gz
DOMSORTBY BYTES
DOMFLOOR b
ORGSORTBY REQUESTS
ORGFLOOR r
DIRSORTBY BYTES
DIRFLOOR b
REQSORTBY REQUESTS
REQFLOOR r
REQINCLUDE *
REFSORTBY PAGES
REFFLOOR p
OUTFILE stdout
The configfile referenced is the same as the one I use from the command line,
and has the full path to the gzip binary.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Dennis

Dennis Miller
Director Of Development - Intellicast.com
(v) 978 262 0675               (f)  978 262 0700
http://www.intellicast.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]