I am new to Analog and am very impressed so far.

One thing I cannot figure out is how to set up Analog to give me the name of a file and the user who accessed it.

I am analyzing my FTP server logs on an IIS4 webserver.

The logs show me the name of the user and what file they touched.  Analog doesn’t though.  It tells me the user and how many times they connected and how many files they touched, it doesn’t show which files they were.

It also shows me which files were touched and how many times, but not by whom.

I hope this makes sense. Basically I need to know who touched (downloaded etc) what file.

That information is in the log file, but I don’t see a switch to turn it on to get it in the web page.

Thanks for this program and the help.

--

Vincent Avallone

iBiquity Digital