For the longest time, a number of requests would
turn up as belonging to an "[unknown domain]" in
Analog reports (up to and including version 5.21).

I finally took the time to locate the "unknown"
domain. Turns out that it belongs to Ascension
Island (.ac) -- at least, according to IANA:

http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm

Guess I should have turned on debugging sooner.

Checking the relevant language file (*dom.tab),
the entry for .ac is missing, at least in ukdom.tab
and usdom.tab. When were the domain tabs last
updated to reflect current TLDs? I'm noticing
that .biz and the like are missing, as well...

Time to add some entries locally.

- don