I'm lost.

At 10:26 12-3-2002 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Aengus wrote:
> >
> > > I cant manage to get htm-out or any other output to
> > > files, so I also miss the pie-charts in which i'm interested
> > > to have.
> >

>Although you can get the pie charts on the screen too by setting CHARTDIR
>and LOCALCHARTDIR. This is mentioned in docs/form.html.

I like to use anlog.exe but as I mentioned cant get it working yet
in relation to perl and my sambar-webserver.
Therefore I use the anlgform.exe.
And I tried everything but redirecting wont work, and pie-charts
on the screen ...... no way.

What in heaven am i doing wrong.

OUTPUT HTML
OUTFILE \henk.htm
OUTFILE c:\henk.htm
# +Ohenk.htm

# CHARTDIR "/pies/pies"
# LOCALCHARTDIR "/pieslocal/piesloc"
CHARTDIR
LOCALCHARTDIR
ALLCHART ON

I tried so many things but cant get the pies either on screen or redirect them.

So if you might have another answer for me, please.....

Henk Schrik
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: http://henk.schrik.nl