I'm not sure if I'm following you, but if you're saying you have lines
with this cookie and lines that don't have the cookie, then you'll
need to add an additional LOGFORMAT to read the lines that don't have
the cookie (otherwise Analog will tell you they are corrupt.)

I had assumed you had already done this, as you would have needed to
in your original format anyway.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group