I am running Solaris 8.  I recently upgraded to Analog 5.22.
Previously, I ran Analog 4.16.  Log files are rotated every
Sunday morning at approximately 3:00AM and Analog runs
shortly thereafter.  The typical report ranges from 6.96 days
to 7.04 days.

My question concerns the figures in parenthesis mentioned in
the General Summary.  When running 4.16, the 7-day period
usually ended at the same time as my log file or a little before.
Now, with 5.22, for two weeks in a row, the 7-day period in
the parenthesis ends significantly after my log file ends.  For my
most recent run, my first log entry was "24/Mar/2002:03:55:05"
and my last log entry was "31/Mar/2002:03:00:47".  So, I was
surprised to see the 7-day period end "Mar 31 2002 at 9:55 AM.
My report is at "http://www.louisiana.edu/Web/Stats/all.html";.

I don't have any TO or FROM statements in my configuration file.
Why is there a difference of almost 7 hours from the time of my
last log entry and the end of the 7-day period?  How does Analog
establish the 7-day period?

-- Duke Hillard