Hello,

I have been using Analog for 6 months without any trouble until last month
when my computer stating freezing during dns lookup, I don't think this is a
problem with Analog as I tried the LookupIP Helper Application which also
froze my computer.
Has anyone got any ideas why this is happening or any suggestions for things
to check?
The debug stays on the address it was looking up at the time, and it seems
just to be a random address, also this starting happening at the same time
as my site appeared on download.com.

Thanks for your help,
Marc.