----- Original Message -----
From: "Yohann Y.a. Alberti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I don't have the url of the forum, if you could mail me please :)

This is the forum, so you are already here.
Firstly Analog is at version 5.23, reccomend you upgrade.
Secondly apologies to all for the length of this reply.

You appear to be using the analog.cfg  - yes ?.
Also I presume that you HAVE downloaded your log files to your local
machine.

You appear to have the outfile of sample.html, but without a path -
OUTFILE sample.html
also you do not have an error report file, so place the following in your
config which will turn on debugging and send it to a file so you can trace
what is going on.

SETTINGS off
DEBUG On
WARNINGS ON
PROGRESSFREQ 0
OUTFILE c:/Fc6/analog/sample.html
ERRFILE c:/Fc6/analog/sample.txt

Similarly your logfile command has no path - LOGFILE 02MayI.log - then use
something like -
LOGFILE c:/mylogfiles/02MayI.log
but as they seem to be dated (which gives each file a unique name) use -
LOGFILE c:/mylogfiles/*.log
this will read all the log files in that directory

Your fileinclude command points to a web site, this makes me think you have
not downloaded your log files -
FILEINCLUDE http://www.ante.net/*
in my set up fileinclude is not used.

This is my .cfg file -
it is the original analog.cfg modified for my local machine to which I
download the logs files once a week, it works fine for me, so it should give
you a basis to start from (others on the forum may have more advice for you)

# Configuration file for analog 5.21
# Commands for debugging
SETTINGS OFF
DEBUG On
WARNINGS ON
PROGRESSFREQ 0
OUTFILE c:/Analog522/Mclennan/mclennan-last2weeks.html
ERRFILE c:/Analog522/Mclennan/mclennan-last2weeks.txt
ERRLINELENGTH 78
#
HOSTNAME "Mclennan (Previous 14 days)"
HOSTURL http://www.mclennan.co.uk
LOGFILE c:/Mclennan_web_sites/Pair_Logs/Last14/mclennan.co.uk*
IMAGEDIR ../Images/
#
# List all domains with at least 10 requests
HOSTFLOOR 10r
#
UNCOMPRESS *.gz,*.Z "c:\Analog522\gzip\gzip -cd"
SUBBROW */*
SUBTYPE *.gz
#
# Whether each report is wanted: see docs/output.html
GENERAL ON
YEARLY Off
QUARTERLY OFF
MONTHLY Off
WEEKLY Off
DAILYREP on
DAILYSUM ON
HOURLYREP Off
HOURLYSUM Off
QUARTERREP OFF
QUARTERSUM OFF
FIVEREP OFF
FIVESUM OFF
DOMAIN ON
ORGANISATION ON
DIRECTORY ON
FILETYPE ON
REQUEST ON
REDIR On
FAILURE On
SIZE Off
PROCTIME On
HOST On
REDIRHOST Off
FAILHOST Off
REFERRER On
REFSITE On
REDIRREF On
FAILREF On
VHOST OFF
REDIRVHOST OFF
FAILVHOST OFF
USER OFF
REDIRUSER OFF
FAILUSER OFF
SEARCHQUERY On
SEARCHWORD ON
INTSEARCHQUERY On
INTSEARCHWORD On
BROWSERREP On
BROWSERSUM On
OSREP ON
STATUS off
#
# OSCHARTEXPAND Windows
# Add whichever of these types of pages you have on your server, or others.
# PAGEINCLUDE *.shtml
# PAGEINCLUDE *.asp
# PAGEINCLUDE *.jsp
# PAGEINCLUDE *.cfm
# PAGEINCLUDE *.pl
# PAGEINCLUDE *.php
#
SEARCHENGINE http://*altavista.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*yahoo.*/* p
SEARCHENGINE http://*google.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*lycos.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*aol.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*excite.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*go2net.*/* general
SEARCHENGINE http://*metacrawler.*/* general
SEARCHENGINE http://*msn.*/* MT
SEARCHENGINE http://*hotbot.com/* MT
SEARCHENGINE http://*netscape.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*looksmart.*/* key
SEARCHENGINE http://*infoseek.*/* qt
SEARCHENGINE http://*webcrawler.*/* search,searchText
SEARCHENGINE http://*goto.*/* Keywords
SEARCHENGINE http://*snap.*/* keyword
SEARCHENGINE http://*dogpile.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*askjeeves.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*ask.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*aj.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*directhit.*/* qry
SEARCHENGINE http://*alltheweb.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*northernlight.*/* qr
SEARCHENGINE http://*nlsearch.*/* qr
SEARCHENGINE http://*dmoz.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*newhoo.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*netfind.*/* query,search,s
SEARCHENGINE http://*/netfind* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*/pursuit query
#
ROBOTINCLUDE REGEXPI:robot
ROBOTINCLUDE REGEXPI:spider
ROBOTINCLUDE REGEXPI:crawler
ROBOTINCLUDE Googlebot*
ROBOTINCLUDE Infoseek*
ROBOTINCLUDE Scooter*
ROBOTINCLUDE Slurp*
ROBOTINCLUDE Ultraseek*
#
TYPEALIAS .html    ".html [Hypertext Markup Language]"
TYPEALIAS .htm     ".htm  [Hypertext Markup Language]"
TYPEALIAS .shtml   ".shtml [Server-parsed HTML]"
TYPEALIAS .ps      ".ps   [PostScript]"
TYPEALIAS .gz      ".gz   [Gzip compressed files]"
TYPEALIAS .tar.gz  ".tar.gz [Compressed archives]"
TYPEALIAS .jpg     ".jpg  [JPEG graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .jpeg    ".jpeg [JPEG graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .gif     ".gif  [GIF graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .png     ".png  [PNG graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .txt     ".txt  [Plain text]"
TYPEALIAS .cgi     ".cgi  [CGI scripts]"
TYPEALIAS .pl      ".pl   [Perl scripts]"
TYPEALIAS .css     ".css  [Cascading Style Sheets]"
TYPEALIAS .class   ".class [Java class files]"
TYPEALIAS .pdf     ".pdf  [Adobe Portable Document Format]"
TYPEALIAS .zip     ".zip  [Zip archives]"
TYPEALIAS .hqx     ".hqx  [Macintosh BinHex files]"
TYPEALIAS .exe     ".exe  [Executables]"
TYPEALIAS .wav     ".wav  [WAV sound files]"
TYPEALIAS .avi     ".avi  [AVI movies]"
TYPEALIAS .arc     ".arc  [Compressed archives]"
TYPEALIAS .mid     ".mid  [MIDI sound files]"
TYPEALIAS .mp3     ".mp3  [MP3 sound files]"
TYPEALIAS .doc     ".doc  [Microsoft Word document]"
TYPEALIAS .rtf     ".rtf  [Rich Text Format]"
TYPEALIAS .mov     ".mov  [Quick Time movie]"
TYPEALIAS .mpg     ".mpg  [MPEG movie]"
TYPEALIAS .mpeg    ".mpeg [MPEG movie]"
TYPEALIAS .asp     ".asp  [Active Server Pages]"
TYPEALIAS .jsp     ".jsp  [Java Server Pages]"
TYPEALIAS .cfm     ".cfm  [Cold Fusion]"
TYPEALIAS .php     ".php  [PHP]"
TYPEALIAS .js      ".js   [JavaScript code]"

Regards,
Mike.