I have just updated analog from 3.11 to the latest 5.23. There are two main problems
now which I would like to ask for advice about.

1. The bars which chart the number of requests for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday etc no
longer appear. There are bars instead consisting of missing image blocks like squares
and + signs. I had this error once before but cannot remember the solution.

2. The ReportMagic output now consists of this sole error message:

        Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0127'

Missing close of HTML comment

/webstats/servers/www2/2002-06-10/noframes/index.html, line 339

The HTML comment or server-side include lacks the close tag (-->).

We produce the statistics weekly so any help before the weekend would be gratefully
received!

Leslie Bell
Systems Programmer, Web Support Unit, University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ U.K.
Telephone: +44 (0)1206 873628.
Web support: http://www2.essex.ac.uk/wag