Joel Rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way that the Request Report, which is in descending order
> by number of requests, can be configured to instead output in order
> of url (or domain)?  This would group the websites together.  If so,
> how is this done? Or is there a ready-made report to do this already?
> The ideal would be to have exact same data as found in the Request
> Report, but in url order.

http://www.analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#SORTBY

http://www.analog.cx/docs/hierreps.html

(I don't know if these sort orders apply to OUTPUT COMPUTER, as your
question seems to imply you want).

> And another, maybe related question:  When different output types are
> tried (by changing in analog.cfg), it appears that the same data does
> not exactly correlate.  For example, with the Computer format (output
> computer), the request report does not seem to have the same data.  A
> sample entry from our Request report in Computer Format is:
>
> r lRbD 2 590 0.032 2002 06 04 12 17 http://ezproxy.averett.edu:80
>
> **[the url in the above sample has been truncated, so not showing the
> whole address]
>
> What do the lRbD, the second column 2, the 590, and the rest of the
> columns signify?

http://www.analog.cx/docs/compout.html

r - request report
1 - the level in the hierarchy
R - Number of requests
b - Percentage of the bytes
D - Date and time of last access

>  In the html format of the Request Reports, these
> columns do not appear in this way.

They should, with the date appropriately formatted, and column
separators, etc.

>  We would like to be able to
> compare directly the html ouput and the computer output for the
> Request Report.

For what purpose? The only difference between them is the format, (which
is the only reason for having them).

Aengus