Hi Stephen,

Let me see if I understand this: The cache option records important
information in a separete file. This file must be created each time analog
runs, so if it runs everyday (like my case), I will have 365 files per year
of cache. Is this correct?

Also, I have to specify this configuration in analog:

OUTPUT COMPUTER
OUTFILE (c:\IISReport\w3svc5\report.dat) # My report file used by R.Magic
CACHEOUTFILE (c:\IISReport\w3svc5\%D-%M-%y.cache) # the cache file per day.
CACHEFILE (c:\IISReport\w3svc5\*.cache) #The read the cache with the log
file.

Still, I ran this and got these warnings:

c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Warning M: Cache file
  c:\IISReport\w3svc5\06-02.cache doesn't contain last-seven-day statistics;
so
  these may be underestimated
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Warning F: Failed to open logfile
  c:\IISLOG\w3svc5\*.gz: ignoring it
c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Warning L: logfiles
  c:\IISReport\w3svc5\06-02.cache and c:\IISLOG\w3svc5\ex0205.logs overlap:
  possible double counting
c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Warning L: logfiles
  c:\IISReport\w3svc5\06-02.cache and c:\IISLOG\w3svc5\ex0206.logs overlap:
  possible double counting
c:\progra~1\analog\analog.exe: Fatal error: cache output file
  c:\IISReport\w3svc5\06-02.cache already exists: won't overwrite: exiting

Is this correct??