Hello,
Here, I am using analog for reports from  log files
created by ezproxy Server
to monitor licensed databases controlled by external
servers.

Reports with a list of requests per site
which will be part of the %r field in one line of the
log file.

For eg,
136.186.67.139 - - [28/Mar/2002:17:17:12 +1100] "GET
http://babelfish.altavista.com:80/ HTTP/1.0" 200 7005

I need to focus only on the
http://babelfish.astavista.com
and would want the out put similar to the directory
report.

 Can I customize the directory report??

2. Also, Ineed to configure the output to spread sheet
compatible format.
I have read through the section in the readme.html. Do
I understand correctly that I need to put in the
following commands in the analog.cfg

OUT PLAIN
COMPSEP ,
OUTFILE testoutputfile.txt