This question has to due with DNS Lookups, I am running Analog
on a Windows platform and the system (XP) does do the DNS Lookup fine.
The problem I find is that if I have a more than one host in a domain
it will only chart (Pie Chart) the one entry.

For example, in my log file the following entries exist:
pcp02303597pcs.waldrf01.md.comcast.net

pcp833848pcs.nrockv01.md.comcast.net

pcp698276pcs.hyatsv01.md.comcast.net

However, only the first entry (pcp02303597pcs) will be displayed in the Pie
Chart or

listed under the chart.

What am I dong wrong? Please Help, this is the last thing I have to fix, it

would seem to me that it only logs one entry per domain, but this does not

appear to be right.

Thanks for the help.

Mitchell Scoggins