On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Aytaç KOCAPIÇAK wrote:

> Hi,
> previously I had sent a mail about  if the analog can be used reporting for mail
>server smtp logs?
> if not, can you advice a software which can do this...
>
> the reply was the case of send-mail log, however I want to get report for Exchange2K
>logs?

Have you looked at the programs on the Helper Applications page? One of them
will work for several different types of mail log. (I don't know exactly
which though). And even if it doesn't apply, the principle of converting a
mail log to an http-like log could be used.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01