Well the Analog program needs to be readable and executable by
IUSER_SERVERNAME. The rest of the Analog files (at least the language
files and config files) should be readable by IUSER_SERVERNAME.

Analog can be located anywhere, as long as it's configured in
anlgform.pl to find it. The rest of the files should be in the
directories below Analog.

The only files you need in the web space are anlgform.pl in your CGI
directory and anglform.html (or whatever form you use).

That log file line is from the wrong log file. On most server, error
messages are collected from CGI programs and such and sent to an error
log. Unfortunately IIS has not done this historically. I don't know if
IIS 6 does this yet or not. You might check the system logs (alerts?).

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group

Darin Willson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Thursday, September 19, 2002 12:18 PM):