I'm running analog on the server and it seems to be
working fine (blinks for a second), but then it
creates a report without any data from our site.  I'm
sure it's not connecting to the logs, but not sure
why.

I've put my entire log file in this email, but I'm
pretty sure the crucial line is:
LOGFILE C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1\ex020903.txt

Is this correct?

Here is the current config file:

# Configuration file for analog 5.24
# See http://www.analog.cx/
#
# Here are a couple of configuration commands to get
you started. Add any more
# you like from the Readme.
#
# Lines starting with # are comments.
#
# There is a much more extensive configuration file in
examples/big.cfg
#
# If you need a LOGFORMAT command (most people don't
-- try it without first!),
# it must go here, above the LOGFILE commands.
LOGFILE ex020903.txt
LOGFILE C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1\ex020903.txt
OUTFILE ptime_log.html
HOSTNAME "www.playtimecinema.com"
# REQINCLUDE pages
REQLINKINCLUDE pages
REFLINKINCLUDE *
REDIRREFLINKINCLUDE *
FAILREFLINKINCLUDE *
# UNCOMPRESS *.gz,*.Z "gzip -cd"
SUBBROW */*
SUBTYPE *.gz,*.Z
# OSCHARTEXPAND Windows
# Add whichever of these types of pages you have on
your server, or others.
# PAGEINCLUDE *.shtml
PAGEINCLUDE *.asp
# PAGEINCLUDE *.jsp
PAGEINCLUDE *.cfm
# PAGEINCLUDE *.pl
# PAGEINCLUDE *.php
# More SEARCHENGINE commands can be found at
#   http://www.analog.cx/helpers/#conffiles
# following line added by Allen P. 9.3.02 to enhance
referrers data
CONFIGFILE SearchQuery.txt

SEARCHENGINE http://*altavista.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*yahoo.*/* p
SEARCHENGINE http://*google.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*lycos.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*aol.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*excite.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*go2net.*/* general
SEARCHENGINE http://*metacrawler.*/* general
SEARCHENGINE http://*msn.*/* MT
SEARCHENGINE http://*hotbot.com/* MT
SEARCHENGINE http://*netscape.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*looksmart.*/* key
SEARCHENGINE http://*infoseek.*/* qt
SEARCHENGINE http://*webcrawler.*/* search,searchText
SEARCHENGINE http://*goto.*/* Keywords
SEARCHENGINE http://*snap.*/* keyword
SEARCHENGINE http://*dogpile.*/* q
SEARCHENGINE http://*askjeeves.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*ask.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*aj.*/* ask
SEARCHENGINE http://*directhit.*/* qry
SEARCHENGINE http://*alltheweb.*/* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*northernlight.*/* qr
SEARCHENGINE http://*nlsearch.*/* qr
SEARCHENGINE http://*dmoz.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*newhoo.*/* search
SEARCHENGINE http://*netfind.*/* query,search,s
SEARCHENGINE http://*/netfind* query
SEARCHENGINE http://*/pursuit query
ROBOTINCLUDE REGEXPI:robot
ROBOTINCLUDE REGEXPI:spider
ROBOTINCLUDE REGEXPI:crawler
ROBOTINCLUDE Googlebot*
ROBOTINCLUDE Infoseek*
ROBOTINCLUDE Scooter*
ROBOTINCLUDE Slurp*
ROBOTINCLUDE Ultraseek*
TYPEALIAS .html    ".html [Hypertext Markup Language]"
TYPEALIAS .htm     ".htm  [Hypertext Markup Language]"
TYPEALIAS .shtml   ".shtml [Server-parsed HTML]"
TYPEALIAS .ps      ".ps   [PostScript]"
TYPEALIAS .gz      ".gz   [Gzip compressed files]"
TYPEALIAS .tar.gz  ".tar.gz [Compressed archives]"
TYPEALIAS .jpg     ".jpg  [JPEG graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .jpeg    ".jpeg [JPEG graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .gif     ".gif  [GIF graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .png     ".png  [PNG graphics]"
TYPEALIAS .txt     ".txt  [Plain text]"
TYPEALIAS .cgi     ".cgi  [CGI scripts]"
TYPEALIAS .pl      ".pl   [Perl scripts]"
TYPEALIAS .css     ".css  [Cascading Style Sheets]"
TYPEALIAS .class   ".class [Java class files]"
TYPEALIAS .pdf     ".pdf  [Adobe Portable Document
Format]"
TYPEALIAS .zip     ".zip  [Zip archives]"
TYPEALIAS .hqx     ".hqx  [Macintosh BinHex files]"
TYPEALIAS .exe     ".exe  [Executables]"
TYPEALIAS .wav     ".wav  [WAV sound files]"
TYPEALIAS .avi     ".avi  [AVI movies]"
TYPEALIAS .arc     ".arc  [Compressed archives]"
TYPEALIAS .mid     ".mid  [MIDI sound files]"
TYPEALIAS .mp3     ".mp3  [MP3 sound files]"
TYPEALIAS .doc     ".doc  [Microsoft Word document]"
TYPEALIAS .rtf     ".rtf  [Rich Text Format]"
TYPEALIAS .mov     ".mov  [Quick Time movie]"
TYPEALIAS .mpg     ".mpg  [MPEG movie]"
TYPEALIAS .mpeg    ".mpeg [MPEG movie]"
TYPEALIAS .asp     ".asp  [Active Server Pages]"
TYPEALIAS .jsp     ".jsp  [Java Server Pages]"
TYPEALIAS .cfm     ".cfm  [Cold Fusion]"
TYPEALIAS .php     ".php  [PHP]"
TYPEALIAS .js      ".js   [JavaScript code]"