David M. Grub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Aengus, thanks for the reply. How do I go about doing this. I do not
> have the actual program, I am just running the reports from the Admin
> interface on the XO webhosting site. I found the section which talks
> about ignoring internal referrers, but don't know how to utilize the
> suggestion. It says to enter the command HOSTEXCLUDE
> mycomputer.myisp.com, but where doI enter that. If this needs to be
> entered in the software, I'm out of luck becuase I am simply using
> the reports area of the Admin interface on the XO webhosting site.

I can't really help with that - I don't know what the Admin interface on
XO looks like. If you are running Analog locally, you just enter Analog
commands into a simple text file, and Analog reads the configuration
file, but you'd have to ask someone at XO exactly how they want you to
do that.

If you can get a copy of one of your log files, you may want to run
Analog locally at least while you are figuring out how you want it
configured, and what options work best for you.

Aengus