On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Henk Schrik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yet another logfile using a different definition then analog
> thinks is being used.

The logfile detection is only a best guess. It will detect all the types it
knows about reliably, but it's easy to get false positives too.

> In studying the lines I saw that after status code and nr. bytes
> transferred there is another number listed (on each line a number like
> 50 60 110 220 770).
> Could not find the meaning of this number, therefore best to do is
> considering this number as %j - junk  or does this number signifies
> something (perhaps the recorded milliseconds)?

Well, presumably it signifies something! It's hard to guess what though. Why
not check your web server configuration to find out?

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01